Hi, chicken recipes lovers! Today I will introduce you a Chicken Filling. This Chicken Filling is not like usual filling. You all know Pomegranate is a very important healthy fruit for many decisions. So today we are going to make a chicken plate using this pomegranate. In the previous article, I was tall you about the health benefits of Pomegranate. Pomegranate Roasted Chicken Filling has amazing flavors and suitable for your party time, family party or etc. So let us see what we need.
Ingredients for Pomegranate Roasted Chicken Filling
- 1 Full Chicken
- Pomegranate seeds (one pomegranate)
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
- Orange slices (one orange)
- Apple slices (one or two apples)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Margarine (or you can use butter, sunflower oil or olive oil)
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- Prepare the full chicken(removing unnecessary parts etc).
- To prepare the season; add some pepper, salt, lemon juice, garlic and ginger powder, pomegranate juice.
- Put some cutting marks on the chicken and apply the season well.
- Rest 30 min or more.
- Add the rest of the season, orange slices, apple slices, basil, garlic, ginger, pomegranates and some pomegranates juice, salt, pepper as your taste.
- Mix it together and fill the inside of the chicken smoothly and well.
- Finally, add some vine(if you like) into the chicken and seal the open side properly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a roasting pan. Place some margarine in the chicken cavity.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (82 degrees C).
- Remove from heat, and baste with melted margarine and drippings.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving.