Hello everyone, Today I am going to tell you how to make a salad. But not just any salad, this is a salad that we going to make with our favorite ingredient “Chicken“. This is a Chicken Mango salad. And wait until you tease this salad. We are going to start with the Ingredient list.
- 450g of boneless chicken (or 2 medium chicken breast)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large size of romaine lettuce
- 1 large mango
- 1/2 of small purple onion
- 1 large garden cucumber
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro (coriander)
- 50g of toasted almond
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Honey Vinaigrette Dressing for Chicken Mango Salad
1/2 cup of virgin olive oil
3 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp mustard
2 tsp honey
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- Cut the chicken half in slice and seasoning both with garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Now place a larger container over medium-high heat with olive oil.
- Once the oil hot, add the chicken and cook about 3 mins per side or just until it cooks through
- Take out the chicken and let it be cool
- Meanwhile, we can make the rest of our salad
- For the base of the salad, we use romaine lettuce. Chopped it into bite-size pieces. You will end up with 6 cups of romaine lettuce. And place in a large salad container.
- Tip: Make sure to wash romaine lettuce before you cut it. Because, if you chopped and then wash, most of the vitamins that dissolve water will remove.
- The chicken is just about room temperature. So cut them into bite-size strips and put in the romaine lettuce.
- remove the skin of the mango and quickly cat into the dice and place it on the salad container.
- Thinly slice the half of the onion and this adds great flavor and color to the salad.
- Cut half of half cherry tomatoes, garden cucumber, and add into the salad container.
- Here I add coriander. This herb adds amazing fresh flavor to the salad.
- Add toasted almond into the salad. And the salad is done.
- Now we are going to make a quick homemade dressing to go with it.
- Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, black pepper, and shake shake shake, until it well combined.
- Here is the best part. Add the dressing into the salad. Here I didn’t use all. But you can manage it with the taste. And mix all the parts well co-operate but carefully.
Tada, here is your favorite healthy chicken mango salad with homemade dressing.