Hello chicken recipes seekers, today I will introduce you to a special Chicken potion. Lots of fans asked me about Butter Chicken Recipe. So this is it. Amazing juicy creamy soft and delicate Butter Chicken Recipe wet your mouth and no doubt. Very suitable as a curry and you can make this fabulous curry any occasion you have. Let’s jump to the kitchen.
Ingredients for Butter Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Finely chopped 1/4 white onion
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 450g boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 of corn starch
- Heat 1 tbsp oil into a large pan in over medium-high heat.
- Add the finely chopped onion into the oil, and cook slowly until the onion turns into caramel color/ golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Stir, butter, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, chili powder, cumin, and bay leaf together.
- Cook, stirring, around 1 minute.
- Add tomato sauce, and again cook withing 2 minutes.
- Stir, tomato puree, and yogurt together. Meanwhile, reduce heat into low, and simmer around 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper generously.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a container, over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, and season with garam masala, tandoori masala, and cayenne.
- Stir in a few spoonfuls of sauce, and simmer until liquid has reduced, and chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir cooked chicken into the sauce.
- Mix cornstarch and water, then stir into the sauce.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.
In this curry, I used homemade spice, therefore the smell, thickness, and also flavors nicely combined and the curry was at the restaurant level. I will tell you, how to make all these spices in your home future. Until then try this curry and leave me a message. See you soon.