Hi cake and bakes lovers, as you all know, brownies are a kind of addiction. Tell you the truth is mouth-watering fudgy brownies are fluffy, juicy, and wow. I highly recommend you try this recipe and tell me the pros and cons that you faced. This Fudgy Brownies Recipe is easy to make and very little ingredients only. I add some nutrition to include this recipe. Let’s move to the Fudgy Brownies Recipe ingredients.
- One chocolate (1/2 melt and 1/2 rest)
- 3/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 and 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of flow
- 1/4 of cocoa powder
- Take a bowl and mix melted butter and sugar.
- Add some vanilla extract and slowly add eggs.
- Mix them well and add melted chocolate.
- Then you can add flow, cocoa powder and salt a little bit.
- Add the other half of chocolate to the mixture.
- Bake under 350°F or 180°C withing 20-25 mins.
- When you are melting butter and chocolate you can melt prefer way but by using stem you can melt easily and this melting method keeps all the nutrition together.
- Scientists recommend, not to use the microwave much because some cancers are may occur.
- So use the double boiling method. Which means, take a container, and put some build water. then take your chocolate container and out this container as seeling the water container. When the boiling water generating the steam, from that the chocolate and butter are melting.