Hello, cake and bakes lovers, Today I will tell you how to make a chocolate cake properly with amazing baking tips. Yes, I know you all know how to make a chocolate cake with different recipes. Try this chocolate cake recipe and make sure to follow the special cake and bakes tips. Let’s see the main ingredients for the cake and the amazing, mouth-watering chocolate frosting.
For the Cake
- 200g plain flour
- 25g sweetened cocoa powder
- 200g sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 200g salted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp bicarbonate of soda(Baking soda)
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Frosting for the Chocolate cake recipe
- 300g icing sugar
- 25g cocoa powder
- 150g butter
- 2 tsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
- Prepare your cake container by applying butter of oil gently and spread some cocoa powder on it.
- Then lay your parchment paper into the container.
- For the cake, place all the dry ingredients and sift well.
- Add butter and sugar to the bowl and by using a wooden spoon, or electric whisk, beat them until smooth and well combined.
- Then add your eggs one by one to the batter and meanwhile make sure all the sugar cubes are melt.
- Use a wooden spoon and add some flour mixture to the batter little by little, and finally add milk.
- Pow the cake batter into the cake container and tap once or twice to remove the air bubbles.
- Put the container in the middle rack of the preheated oven and let to bake withing 40 mints.
- After 35 mins check the cake bake nicely and gently by using a toothpick and, when the toothpick comes out the cake with clean, then your cake is baked well.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool completely, still in their tins, before icing.
- For the chocolate frosting, first, sift icing sugar and cocoa powder in separate.
- Then beat the butter until it becomes a cream. And then add some icing sugar little by little.
- Mix the butter and icing sugar well and, then add your cocoa powder and mix the frosting well. The frosting should middle rang condense and then add your milk in it.
- Carefully remove the cake from the container and cut the cake into two equal parts through the dimeter by using cake level cutter or knife.
- Spread a little chocolate icing over the cake tray and put one piece on it.then apply some frosting thickly and nicely and put the other half on it.
- Make sure to cove the complete cake with frosting by using a spatula.
- After applying the chocolate frosting, let the cake cool and serve.
Tips for Chocolate cake recipe:
- make sure to take packet flour. Don’t use loose flour.
- Don’t use melted butter.
- Use un-melted butter because its the cause for the softness of the cake Like a sponge.
- Allways beat or whisk only one direction. Left hand to the right hand or otherwise.
- Use baking powder and baking soda because we are adding cocoa powder. Cocoa powder will cause hard your cake. So it’s better to use both baking soda and baking powder to keep the softness of the cake.
- Tap the container with cake batter to remove air bubbles because extra air bubbles will avoid the rise of the cake.
- Don’t apply the frosting when the cake hot. Cool the cake and apply the frosting. Otherwise, the frosting butter will melt.