Hello cake and bakes seekers, today I am going to teach you the world-famous, most delicious, fluffy, spicy, moist best carrot cake every create in the world history with some tricky baking tips. It’s different and nicely combined with flavors. So why we are witing, let’s jump to see the ingredients.
For Best Carrot Cake
450g shred carrot (you can use a greater for shred process)
300g all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cardamon
1/2 tsp all-spice
3/4 cup of sour cream (or you can use yogurt)
3/4 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of apple sauce
2 tsp vanilla extraction
3 free size eggs
1 cup of toasted cashew (or hazelnut or pecans or any kind of nut)
Ingredients for Best Carrot Cake Frosting
450g cream cheese
800g confectioners sugar
1 tsp vanilla extraction
pinch of salt
- First thing first. Let’s prepare the baking containers. Apply some butter or oil inside the pan and lay a parchment paper bottom of the container. Put a little bit of flour into the container and spread it all over the container.
- Add all the dry ingredients together and sift well.
In another container add your all wet ingredients together and nicely and continuously whisk until all the ingredients mix well.
- Tip: sour cream and apple sauce help to balance the amount of oil in the cake.
- Add some flour approximately 50g (from flower mixture) and wrap the nuts from the flour.
- Tip: toasted nut brings kind of crunchy and adds some delicate flavor into the cake.
- Add wet mixture into the dry and wish one side. Make sure to follow the baking tips I previously mentioned in the chocolate cake recipe and coffee cake recipe.
- Then we dump the nuts and all of the carrot into the batter. And mix well. Make sure to co-operate all ingredients together.
- Divide the batter into 3 containers equally. (I used 3 containers). One container contains 640g of batter.
- Preheat the oven within 5 mints under 177°C / 350 °F
- After preheating the oven put your batter containers into the oven in the middle rack and bake slowly under the same heat within 40-45 mins.
- 40 mins later, by using a toothpick check the cake and if the toothpick clean, take off the cake in the oven and change into the cooling rack and let it cool.
Frosting and Decorations
- Add butter and cream cheese together and mix until the combination becomes creamy.
- Tip: Make sure to use butter and cream cheese under the room temperature.
- Add all the sugar into the container. Yes its too much sugar, but believe me its suits for the frosting and nicely go with the cake. You can decrease the sugar quantity, but the teat will un-promising. Plus, this cake is much larger and can feed a bunch of people. So follow the recipe as mentioned.
- Beate all the sugar until melt and add vanilla and a very little bit of salt into the frosting mixture.
- Stick the cake upside down in the to the cake tray by using a bit of frosting and apply the frosting nicely and equally, as much dense you prefer. Again put the second cake as same as previous and apply the frosting. Likewise, do the same to the third cake and cover the cake with frosting by using a spatula.
- For the decoration purpose, I used toasted coconut shred and cover the cake up to bottom. You can use any kind of decoration with piping or etc.
- Let the cake chill in the refrigerator and serve with love.
You can make this best carrot cake recipe for any kind of occasion. Try this recipe at your home and this cake will make a shining star in your party table.