Hello food lovers!! Today I will bring you a special dish for your lunch or dinner table. I know you will love this dish and definitely try to prepare it by yourself. Frankly, my kids are egr to have this dish. I am hundred percent sure your kids also same. This Ramazan season toy can learn How to Make Chicken Biryani Recipe at Home easily. So let’s have a look for the ingredients we need.
Ingredient for Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Full Chicken
- 100ml of milk
- Green Chili
- 2tbs Lime Juice
- 3tbs Chicken Curry Powder
- 1/2tbs Cumin
- 5 or 6 Cardamom
- 1/2tbs Cinnamon
- 5tbs Turmeric
- 1/2tbs Mace
- 3 cup of Water
- full chicken cut in pieces and wash them well add 100ml of milk, chopped garlic, green chili, onion, ginger, add some salt as the teats and mix them well.
- Then add chicken curry powder, lime juice and keep it in 15 mins get a pot or your rice cooking pan, add some oil and let them heat.
- Add chop onion and fry them until it turn in golden color.
- Then add some cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, mace to the oil and fry them after the ingredients fry add your seasoning chicken and tomato, green chili, garlic and turmeric let them cook 20 mins.
- After chicken cooked add water and add your rice to the pan close the pan and let it cook 15 mins.
- After the rice seeds cooked well you can turn off the cooker and mix well.
- Serve before it gets cool.
- When you seasoning the chicken by using lime jiuce make sure to have a glass bowl or clay dish. Otherwise the lime juice has citric acid and this acid may react with mettle. Finally, it may toxic your chicken.
- My grandmother said when you coking Chicken Biryani Recipe ; if you use a new clay container for this cocking purpose, the teas may exactly different. Tell you the truth I tried that and the taste is incredible.