Welcome my food lovers. As I promised today I am introducing you a special cake recipe. Pomegranate Cheese Cake Pomegranate Topping. This special recipe has the main ingredient is pomegranate. This special ingredient has thousands of nutritions and health benefits. I was brought you a post that pomegranate related. I am Priti sure you remember that. So let’s move to the kitchen.
Ingredients for Pomegranate Cheese Cake Pomegranate Topping
- 100g butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 100g flour
- 100g Cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
For the Topping
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- 100g sugar
- 75g soft cheese
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- 1 pomegranate (Seeds remove and reserved)
- salt (as your taste)
- Take a bowl, add sugar and butter and beat well.
- Then add cheese and mix finely.
- While beating add eggs one by one.
- Then mix baking powder to the flour and add it a little bit by little bit to the batter.
- Finally you can add vanilla extract, orange juice, pomegranate juice and pinch of salt.
- (Make sure that the batter is thick after adding juice. Whether it’s not the cake may not set properly)
- Take your batter
- Preheat the oven 160°C and let to bake.
For the Topping
- Take a pan and put on the low heat.
- Add soft cheese and icing sugar.
- Mix them all and add sugar and salt.
- Finally pomegranate juice.
- When the sager melted and rest for cool.
- After cool the topping adds some lemon juice.
- (The reason we add lemon juice finally, at the high temp vitamin C can destroy)
- Serve your cake with the amazing topping.
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat g
Total Carbohydrates 38g
Dietary Fiber 1gSugars 28g
- A 8%
- C 4%