Hi food lovers here very simple and easy snack recipe for your evening or party table. This amazing Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings will bring you an extraordinary experience with cheese and your kids love this, no worries. With very few ingredients you can prepare this simple recipe in your home. So let’s move to the kitchen.
Ingredients for Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings
- 2 large onions
- 3–4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Oil(for frying)
- Your favorite saucer
- Peel and cut onions into 1-centimeter rings, then separate the rings.
- Place a smaller onion ring in the center of a larger one.
- Fill the gap between the rings with strips of mozzarella.
- Repeat with remaining onion rings and freeze them for 1 and half hour.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into three separate bowls. Dip each prepared ring into the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs(Do this one more time).
- Heat the oil in a pot over high heat. Fry the rings until golden brown, being careful not to fry them for too long as the cheese may ooze out completely.
- Drain on a paper towel, then serve with your favorite saucer!
- Enjoy immediately before it getting cold!
Nutritional Info of Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings
Carbs 7 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugar 1 g
Fat 6 g
Saturated 2 g
Polyunsaturated — g
Monounsaturated — g
Trans 0 g
Protein 5 g
Sodium 150 mg
Potassium — mg
Cholesterol 10 mg
- A 2 %
- C 0 %
Calcium 10 %
Iron 0 %
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.
- Always use fresh oil for frying purpose. Don’t use oil once you used. Because some toxins and harmful cholesterols will make formulas in your body.
- You can make bred-crums in your home. It’s also good for your health.