Turtle Candy Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 egg yoke
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups of pecans (finely chopped)
- Caramel candies
- 3 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Mix flour, cocoa, and salt in bowl and Beat butter and sugar well.
- Add egg yolk, milk, and vanilla and mix until incorporated and add flour mixture until just combined.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk egg whites in bowl until frothy. Place pecans in another bowl. Roll dough into 1-inch balls, dip in egg whites, then roll in pecans.
- Take the caramels and cream in bowl and put it in the Microwave within 1 or 2 min.
- Once cookies are removed from oven, gently re-press existing indentations.
- Fill each with 1/2 teaspoon caramel mixture.
- Cool 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Try not to devour all the Turtle Candy Cookies Recipe at once.
Powered by themekiller.com