- 1 packet of Pasta
- 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of extra olive oil
- 1 cup of fresh basil plus more for serving
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp of mozaralla Cheese plus more for serving
- Boil the water and add salt then cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes(if you don’t know about this sun-dried tomatoes in my next post I will tel you), olive oil, basil, garlic and cheese to a food processor or high speed blender and puree into a pesto-like consistency.
- If it has trouble mixing, add a bit of hot pasta water to help encourage it along.
- Add pasta back to the pot you cooked it in and add pesto.
- Toss to coat and season with a bit more olive oil and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy before it getting cold.