- Cone flow
- Oil(Vegetable,Sunflower,Olive etc)
- Tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baking Powder
- Ice-cube tray
- Mix cone flow, oil, bit of slat and baking powder.
- Add water and mix them together that mixture wont stick.
- rest 3 hour.
- (Besides that you can buy pizza dough on super markets)
- Prepare the dough as a layer and apply it on the ice cube tray.
- apply sauce on the hales and add chopped chicken, ham, chopped onion
- Add some salt and pepper as your teats.
- For top layer add mozzarella cheese and cover again using another flow mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Beak 15-20 min
Saver before get cold….