Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings
- 2 large onions
- 3–4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Oil(for frying)
- Your favorite saucer
- Peel and cut onions into 1-centimeter rings, then separate the rings.
- Place a smaller onion ring in the center of a larger one.
- Fill the gap between the rings with strips of mozzarella.
- Repeat with remaining onion rings and freeze them for 1 and half hour.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into three separate bowls. Dip each prepared ring into the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs(Do this one more time).
- Heat the oil in a pot over high heat. Fry the rings until golden brown, being careful not to fry them for too long as the cheese may ooze out completely.
- Drain on a paper towel, then serve with your favorite saucer!
- Enjoy immediately before it getting cold!
Powered by themekiller.com