All around the world people like simple foods but heavily include more nutrition. So today I would like to mention how to made in your home perfect and amazing Mashed Potatoes.
Following recipe is tell you how to make basic mashed potatoes.
Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan heat butter and milk over low heat until butter is melted.
- By help of a potato masher or electric beater, slowly blend milk mixture into potatoes until smooth and
- Add some salt and pepper as your test.
Now I would like to show you how to make a garlic mashed potatoes.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 8 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Take a large pot of water to boil; add potatoes, and boil until soft, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine potatoes with milk, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Mix with an electric mixer or potato masher to your desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Add some salt as your test.