- 1 cup of Flow
- 1 cube of Butter
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 tbs of Yeast Salt
- Take some hot water and add salt as your teast, sugar and yeast. Rest in 5 min.
- Take a bowl and add flow,oil,the yeast water and mix them well.
- Tip:The mixture must non-stick on your fingers.
- Rest them in 1 or more hour.
- Take small size of dough and roll and hitch as the photo
- Add some baking soda to the water and boil them.
- cook the dough in the boil water.
- Apply some melted butter and bake under 450F / 120C about 10-15 min