- 1 tube of refrigerated biscuit dough(16 ounce)
- Mozzarella cheese (4 ounce);cut in to square cubes
- 4 tsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder, pepper
- 1/2 salt (if your test)
- 2 tbsp finely coped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Take the baking sheet with a aluminum or mini muffing tin and spry with cooking spry.
- Get the biscuits and put a cheese cube in the middle of the biscuit and rap aground, seal.
- Place in the baking sheet and Bake for about 10 minutes(keep your eyes to the oven because if the bead over baked;it can go from un-down to over-down).
- Take the melted butter and add garlic powder,pepper ,slat and parsley.
- when the breads were baked; immediately take and apply the above biscuit mixture and serve with best warm and fresh.