Hello friends…today I will introduce you to a special Chicken potion. Lots of fans aked me about Indian Butter Chicken Recipe. So this is it. This amazing juicy creamy soft Indian Butter Chicken Recipe wet your mouth no doubt. Very suitable as a curry and you can make this fabulous curry any occasion you have.
Ingredients for Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup butter,
- Finely chopped 1/4 white onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bay leaf, 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup half-and-half 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste 1 pinch salt or black pepper,
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces,
- 2 tablespoons tandoori masala
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 of cornstarch.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onion, and cook slowly until the onion caramelizes to a dark brown, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in butter, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, 1 teaspoon garam masala, chili powder, cumin and bay leaf.
Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add tomato sauce, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in half-and-half and yogurt. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and season with 1 teaspoon garam masala, tandoori masala and cayenne.
Stir in a few spoonfuls of sauce, and simmer until liquid has reduced, and chicken is no longer pink. Stir cooked chicken into sauce.
- Mix cornstarch and water, then stir into the sauce. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.