World-famous Chicken Madras Recipe now you can make better than others. This Indian chicken curry has amazing mixture of several flavors. Better try today!
- 2 tsp of Garam Masala powder
- 3 tsp of Oil(for cook. You can choose preferred oil)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (skinless, boneless)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 cup of diced Tomato(You can make them at your home)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup of fresh Coconut Milk
- Take a saute pan let it dry and after the pan dry, add garam masala and toast them in low heat.
- After toast keep them aside.
- Add 2 tsp of oil to the pan in medium heat.
- Take your chicken breast and cut them in large pieces.
- Add the chicken into the heated pan and let it cook until the color turns brown.
- When it cooked, keep the chicken pieces aside.
- Use the same pan and keep it in the same medium heat and add remaining oil in it.
- When the oil heat add chopped onion and cook until the onion is soft.
- After add garlic, ginger, toasted garam masala, turmeric powder, chili powder, tomato paste, diced tomato and mix them well.
- When the curry slowly cook, add chicken pieces, salt as your teat, pepper and coconut milk.
- Especially cover the pan with suitable lid and let it cook in 10 mints.
- After 10 mins go remove the lid and let it cook again around 10 mins.
- Your Madras chicken curry id ready to serve.